The Popple is a new-age digital media company that serves popular pop-culture stories for millennials.
We are a global, cross-network platform aiming to connect intensely with our audience keeping them entertained, informed and inspired. Content of The Popple revolves around three major categories: Positive, People and Popular. We are a company registered under Vatsana Technologies Pvt Ltd.
Using Content On Our Site
- You may view (and where applicable, listen to) the content available on the site for personal non-commercial use. You may use our content on individual web pages on the Site for your private non-commercial use, provided, our copyright and trademark notices are not removed.
- You must not (whether directly or indirectly) copy, download, store, make available, distribute, sell or offer to sell any part of the content on our site without the valid permission of editorial team. The prior written agreement is mandatory if you require any further use of our content.
- For any kind of information on permitted use, or a license to republish any part of the site (or any content), please email us at email@example.com.
- You must not use any part of our site or the content on it for commercial purposes without our permission.
- You may not use the Embeddable Content in any way that could bring us into disrepute or otherwise cause any loss or damage to us.
- You hereby agree to reimburse us in respect of all damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and litigation expenses, arising out of or as a result of any breach of these terms or otherwise in connection with your use of the content.
The use and display of our content on your website or social networking profile page is subjected to these terms and on the following conditions:
- Any use of the content must be embedded for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may not charge users of your website for access to the Embeddable Content, use the content as means to secure advertising or commercialize the Embeddable Content in any other way.
- All intellectual property rights in and to the Embeddable Content, embed code and the embeddable player shall remain the property of us.
- The Embeddable Content cannot be used on any websites that:
- Contain unlawful text or images
- Contain pornography or sexually explicit material.
- Contain gratuitous violence.
- Condone or encourage unlawful acts.
Availability of content
We do not guarantee that any content will be made available on the site or through the services. We reserve the right to, but do not have any obligation to, remove, edit, modify or otherwise manipulate any content in our sole discretion, at any time, without notice to you and for any reason.
- The material contained on this site is for information/entertainment purpose only and does not constitute advice. You should check any information on the site and use your own judgment before doing or not doing anything on the basis of what you see. We give no warranties of any kind in relation to the site or its content.
- We are not responsible if you cannot access the site properly or at all because of any event outside our control, for example (without limitation) the performance of your or our ISP, your browser or the Internet.
- The site relies in part on software to work. Software has bugs. Whilst we will monitor these site and try to fix bugs, we cannot guarantee that the site or any individual feature of the site will be error free, available all the time and/or free from viruses. Having said that, we are strongly committed to serving you the contented experience whenever you are on our site.
- However, nothing in these terms will affect any liability we may have for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
Except for liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, we are not liable for:
- Any action you may take as a result of relying on any information provided on this site or for any loss or damage as a result of you taking this action;
- Any dealings you have with third parties (e.g. other users, advertisers or promoters) that take place using or facilitated by the site;
- Any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of (i) your use of the site, or (ii) a breach of these terms; and
- Any loss or damage which you may suffer as a result of or connected to your use of the embed code, player or Embeddable Content.
Maintenance of the site
- Making your use of the site satisfied means we need to fix bugs, install updates and do general diagnosis and maintenance of the site. We will make sure our the maintenance works do not affect your content consumption
- Emergency maintenance and/or suspend access to the servers may happen whenever it is required. We will do our best to have the site available again as soon as we think it is safe to do so.
The validity of these terms
If any part or provision of these terms is found to be unlawful or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other part or provision.
For any query, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.